Saving memories one photograph at a time

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

I LOVE October! The cooler weather, the beautiful colors, the upcoming holidays. Yes, Christmas will be here before we know it. To help get ready for the holidays Close To My Heart has this great Stamp of the Month available through October 31st. How it works is each month Close To My Heart offers a specially designed My Acrylix® stamp set at a great discount or even free. There are 5 different ways to get the Stamp of the Month.
  • Buy the stamp set for $22.95
  • Spend $25 and get it for $17.21 (25% off)
  • Spend $50 and get it for $11.48 (50% off)
  • Spend $75 and get it for $5.74 (75% off)
  • Spend $100 and get it FREE!


Holiday Warmth


What a great way to get a headstart on those Christmas cards, gifts tags, and presents. Please contact me to order Holiday Warmth.

No comments: