Saving memories one photograph at a time

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

YAY! It's workshop time again!


JANUARY 29, 2011

I can hardly wait, how about you. The smell of new paper, ink stained hands, the laughter of your friends. That feeling of accomplishment that only a finished layout brings. Ummmm, wonderful! You can choose to make a layout, a set of cards, both, or any combination you can think of. On my layout I added snowflakes which will be totally optional. If you choose to use them I will provide them free of charge for coming. Who couldn't use some extra bling - especially if it is free! Thanks to my wonderful upline Karen Pedersen for the layout inspiration!

New Year, lots of new reasons to have new cards on hand.
Come and make 1,3 or 9, as many as you would like.


Workshop will start at 10:00 a.m. and end at 12:00 p.m.. Whether you are a beginner or an old pro, I can guarantee you will have a fantastic time and may even learn something NEW in the process. Let me know by phone or email by January 20th if you would like to join us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I'm so glad my layout inspired you. Have fun workshoppin'!