Saving memories one photograph at a time

Monday, April 4, 2011


My take on the Sophia Card Workshop

I love this paper, but I am absolutely addicted to the stamp set that comes with the Sophia Workshop Kit. I love anything birds. As long as I can remember I have loved birds. My true love affair began with my first bird, a beautiful, sassy parakeet. How I loved that bird. Now I share my life with two incredible, funny, silly, and sometimes just crazy birds.
This is our bird Sam
and this is Tweety (she is just a baby)

Even if you don't have your own crazy bird, you can join the bird craze by getting this stamp set available only in the Sophia Workshop Kit (G1019). Call or email me to get your kit, or better yet shop anytime from my website susanneaton.myctmh.com.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL... the cards AND the birds! :)

Nicole Norris said...

Love the card. I didn't know you were a bird girl. Wait didn't your project at cpr have owls on it. I am a little slow apparently.