Did you know that you can create a layout with Studio J in a matter of minutes, or even do a whole album with 20 layouts in a matter of a few hours. How do I know this you ask, well (drum roll please) I have done it (I know hard to believe), yes me! I had a very dear Aunt pass away and wanted to share her amazing
The hardest part of the entire process was scanning in old family photographs. And now everyone has an album to treasure and also a cd with all of the photographs.
Here are some Studio J facts:
- There is no software to purchase and install other than an Internet-connected computer.; instead, simply log in to susanneaton.myctmh.com and click on Studio J and start designing your layouts. You can create and immediately purchase your layouts, or you can save them for later completion and purchase.
- Studio layouts can be created quickly for the time-challenged and have many flexible options for artists who want a custom look. Plus, Studio J makes it easy and affordable to print multiple copies of the same layout, perfect for giving to friends and family.
- Studio J lets you choose from many of your favorite current and retired classic kits as well as kits exclusive to Studio J. However, in contrast to classic papers, studio papers give you the option to change the color of the monochromatic sides of the paper to any color in our 60-color palette. The software allows you to add distressing and embellishments as well as edit your photos, allowing you to adjust the photo’s brightness and contrast, saturation, sharpness, etc. Studio J even has tools to brighten teeth, erase wrinkles, soften blemishes, remove red eye, and more.
- You’ll find all of the latest pricing and shipping information, including shipping options, at susanneaton.myctmh.com.
- Becoming a Studio J member is the perfect way to get our best pricing of 50% off retail—that works out to be approximately $3.25 per page!
The following video will walk you through creating a layout from start to finish in Studio J. ENJOY!