Saving memories one photograph at a time

Thursday, August 12, 2010

HI-HO CHERRY-O

August Workshops will be on Saturday the 28th.

 Do you remember the counting game HI-HO CHERRY-O? My neighbors had this game when I was a child and I remember sitting on their basement floor playing it for hours; sometimes making up our own rules, sometimes watching the boys cheat, but always laughing and having fun. It was a simple game that most of us were really too old to be playing but it was something that brought us together and was a part of some really great memories.   

When I first saw the name of the kit Cherry-O we are making this month at Workshops it brought back a lot of old memories. I was even more excited when I saw the different papers and stamp set that went along with the Workshop Kit. The paper is bright, fun, and has a hint of nostalgia.

The Cherry-O kit is a perfect way to save your old memories with the workshop pages or make some new memories by making the cards to give to family and friends.

I look forward to having you join us at workshops where you will have time to make a 2 page layout or 6 cards and still have plenty of extra paper to go home and do the other projects plus  many more of your own projects.
Layout #1

Layout #2

Cards

Contact me so I can save you a spot at workshops. I can't wait to see you there!

No comments: