Saving memories one photograph at a time

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July Workshops

splen·dor: \ˈsplen-dər\

1 a : great brightness or luster : brilliancy : magnificence, pomp
2 : something splendid (the splendors of the past)
I can't think of a better way to highlight summer memories than with the Splendor Kit. This kit makes me think of bright warm summer days, Popsicles, water fountains, and the scent of freshly cut grass.  


The pattern and colors were perfect for my pictures of Cheyanne learning how to mow the lawn with the tractor this spring. As you can see Darin was never far away. Before we know it she will be kickin' her dad to the curb and doing it all on her own; everyone just stay off the grass and you will be just fine. Taylor and I had a splendid hour full of giggles as we watched Cheyanne trying to reach the pedal and Darin trying not to fall off the back of the tractor.


The kit was also perfect for pictures of Taylor's 3rd grade field trip to downtown Grand Junction, CO. to see all of the incredible outdoor art. This paper certainly helped to bring back the SPLENDOR of Grand Junction. Although we lived there for only two short years the experience was simply magnificent. Grand Junction has the best display of outdoor art on their Main Street I have ever seen. This is certainly one of my family's favorite spots.
Join me this month so we can celebrate your SPLENDORS of the past!

Products used: 
Splendor Basic Workshop Kit (G1009) includes:
        Splendor Level 2 Paper Packet (X7124B)
        My Acrylix® Summer Wishes (only available with this kit)
        Irresistibles™ Pizzazz Chipboard Die-Cuts (X1307)
        Workshop Guide 
I also added the Splendor My Stickease (X7124C) and White Daisy Ricrac (Z1052)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Darling layouts, fun post!

Lynette said...

Amazing layouts but then again I would not expect anything less from you. You ROCK.

Nicole Norris said...

Great job! I love that you included the definition of Splendor.