Saving memories one photograph at a time

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month

Close to My Heart and I are celebrating National Scrapbooking Month with an exclusive Scrapbook Kit only available through May 31st. It's a beautiful spring-themed scrapbooking kit that includes new, coordinating B&T Duos® die-cut papers, B&T Duos, Irresistibles™ chipboard die-cuts, My Stickease® adhesive images, Flip Flaps™, plus more favorite accessories and papers. It also includes an instruction brochure for easily creating two beautiful two-page layouts—with no stamping required!




Below I have listed 5 different ways to purchase the kit:
  • Purchase the kit outright for $19.95
  • Place a minimum order of $40 and purchase the kit for only $10
  • Place a minimum order of $60 and purchase the kit for only $5
  • Host a Home Gathering with minimum sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE
  • From May 1–31, sign up as a new Consultant between and receive a kit FREE!
My favorite thing about this kit is I was able to customize the die-cuts by adding Tulip and Hydrangea ink to make the embossed resist designs appear. I also loved being able to add 6 extra photos using Flip Flaps™ (they are hidden under the right hand pages on both layouts)

Click on the picture on the right hand side of my blog for more information. Contact me before MAY 31ST so you don't miss out on this fantastic offer.

No comments: