Saving memories one photograph at a time

Friday, April 16, 2010

March #3

March 18th was the talent show at Hidden Hollow Elementary. Cheyanne started playing in the school orchestra last October. She is a natural! Violin is the last instrument I thought she would ever want to play but I am sure glad she chose it. Learning a new instrument is always hard especially when you have Rheumatoid Arthritis like Cheyanne. I am such a proud mama! As I watch her fight through the pain and frustration I am continually amazed at her determination and strength. I admire her so much; she is one of my greatest examples of tenacity and character. Cheyanne, I wish you health, strength, love, and a strong testimony. I WISH YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES!

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.
-Rascal Flatts

WAY TO GO BABY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! YOU HAVE MANY GREAT AND MARVELOUS ADVENTURES IN YOUR FUTURE!

Love,
Mom

1 comment:

Nicole Norris said...

Your daughter has gorgeous red hair! Once again great photo! What an amazing and determined young women.